Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kia Commercial Song

Usually when I'm on the computer I have the tv on for the noise. Commercials only interest me when they have something funny going on (like the Old Spice commercial! and not like the yogurt commercials!) Anyway, one that actually stops me everytime is the Kia 2011 sportage commercial, part of their "share the road" campaign. The commercial itself isn't what impressed me.. but it was the song they played. After some searching, I found it! it's called start now by Marco Solo featuring Crow's Nest. It's a lot of fun and the band has a page on facebook

I haven't been this excited about a commercial song since Shiny Toy Gun's adaptation of Major Tom for the lincoln commercials

I want a rocket ship.... without ending up like Major Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment