Saturday, November 13, 2010

23 Skidoo!

Well I'm finally starting a blog...

I've wanted to for a long time and I never got around to it, but since there's some big changes going on in my life I thought writing some of it down might help. My life revolves around working at a kitchen store and studying art history. I'm crazy about architecture, and the art of the turn of the century, but everything since then is interesting too in it's own way. I like robots, and I hope to one day build a death star... maybe with the help of robots... it's all a bit fuzzy but I hope to figure it out at some point.

I just read Ghost World today and I really loved it!  It's really a great graphic novel.. makes me think of Daria and the 90's... and just some of the things I think of when I'm working about some people that come in. You meet some of the weirdest people sometimes...

Anyway, speaking about weird and creepy, here's a movie I found made by Julian Biggs from the National Film Board of Canada about Montreal titled 23 Skidoo. It's a short film showing scenes of montreal from 1964.

1 comment: